Saturday, August 4, 2012


 At the hospital today Carter and I did laundry, and met some Navy officers who are in town for Seafair.  They came to the Children's hospital playroom today, and walked around visiting children.  Jackson watched "shipping wars" and got infused with Chemo and fluids.
Carter also choose the worlds messiest ice-cream flavor, I was afraid he was stained for life---but since he is never getting married, EVER, it shouldn't matter.


They boys also played a little Ninjago.  I am ready to see my other family members--Home tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

That was a pretty good read. I've missed the last 5 or so posts. I laughed and cried and then got mad at you for making me cry. But the picture quality was much better so I stopped being mad.

Louise said...

Ditto Brenda, I was complaining to your Dad that Becky made me cry so he read it and cried, now we're both mad at Becky! JK Love you Becky!