Monday, December 8, 2008

Main Man Has Birthday.....


That's right it is my Main Man's birthday today. I really love his birthday, and the reason is purely selfish, you see I am 1 month and 28 days older than my man. And for 1 month and 28 days he finds hundreds of ways to bring up the fact that I am 38 and he is 37, but alas my love, today you are as old as your "Old Lady". Deal with THAT for the next 11 months and 2 days! I could get all mushy and tell you how awesome this guy is, like how he never struggles with Middle School Math homework like I do. Or how according to people I have talked to at Irrigation shows consider My Man one of the top drip irrigation designers in the WORLD not just nation (who could possibly know that information?). Or I could tell you that he is a great cheerleader for our five children and loves to support them in their activities. I could say what a great singer and help around the house he is ( I could but that would be a lie!). But I won't because he hates cheesy stuff like that. Stuff where I put how I love him more now than when we were both young, skinny (well skinnyish) and carefree. But he hates that mush, soooo I'll just sayHappy Birthday and skip all that lovey dovey junk. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Mike! Hope you have a great one! (As if he will read this!?)

Darin and Angie Smith said...

Happy Birthday Mike !!
and like Becky said we always knew you were one of the best drips in the world (wait did I read that right?)

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Mike!! Why are you not closer when we need you for middle school math? Have a GREAT day!

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Mike! That's all I really have to say about that.

Louise said...

Happy Birthday Mike. Was that "unmushy" enough?

Shannon said...

Mike? Are you the only one who calls him Michael?

Happy Birthday to the coolest scuzin-in-law ever! (Can you find that on a family group sheet?)

Granny DeeAnn said...

OK I didn't know about the singing but I heard you were a really awesome dancer. Michael you will have to sing me a song when I come for Christmas! Maybe dance while you are singing!!! :0) Boy, I remember when Becky was born and that was a long, long time ago! I can't believe you have caught up with her! Happy Birthday to a real swell guy!

melanie said...

I'm late as usual but Micheal knows that, I've heard a late comment or two from him over the years.

Happy Birthday Mike! Hope you had a great day.