Sunday, January 23, 2011

Next up, December Birthday's

It happened more than a month ago, but it still happened--Michael is 40 (he could care less, I hate how matter of fact he is---sheesh a little freaking out is good for you) and Carter Michael Tough Ninja is 6 years old. I only gave the boy who was excited about his birthday a party. He wanted an army theme and he got it. Marshmallow guns indoors, obstacle courses, boot camp drills and instantly broken camo dog tags, and helmets.  It was loud and fabulous.  I love people jumping to attention when I bark orders at them--I need to do more of that --"-Mom, Yes, Mom" sounds good to me.


I think Michael thought if he acted goofy and wouldn't give me a decent smile on his birthday that I would give up and not post a picture of him---that's what he gets for thinking, and not smiling normally.
Army Cake for Private first class Carter.


                                                Tug of War--part of the obstacle course.
Injured soldier game.

Rations for all good soldiers.

                                                                    Shooting Range

The soldiers met in my classroom at Red Rock then quick marched over to Private Carters House.

3 comments:

Rikki Raap said...

OMG...I wish my mom would have let us shoot Marshmallow Guns in the house! You Seriously Rock. Love all the birthday games.

Shannon said...

You know how to throw a party!

Heidi said...

What a fun party for the kids! Marshmallow guns?! Fun!