Monday, November 17, 2008

Homecoming Week
















Yes this post is quite late---so fire me (please). Jax and Sammi had a great time during homecoming week which was the last week in October. They had daily survivor challenges and the merry chaos of different costumes each day. Weeks like this remind me how greatful I am for the super teachers my kids have had---they do so much to involve kids and connect with kids and make learning fun. If I do say so myself teaching is really underappreciated! FYI the dress up days included--1. Pajama day 2. Super hero or favorite teacher day ( Jax is impersonating Mr. Davis his p.e. teacher) 3. Crazy hat or hair day (somehow I didn't get a picture of the kids on this day but I've still got the hats so maybe someday....) 4. Color day (7th grade purple & green, 6th grad brown & yellow) 5. Spirit day aka black and gold day this was on halloween so I included a picture of and indian who was at my house that morning (Gma Louise).

4 comments:

Holly said...

Sammi and Jackson...you guys look awesome! Can't wait to see you!

Louise said...

Ahhh, the memories will live on through pictures!

Heather said...

Fun times! Can't wait to see you guys in just a few days!!

Shannon said...

You live in such a fun place - though I am still trying to wrap my brain around those costumes. My kids are socially brave when it comes to stuff like that.