Monday, November 17, 2008

Vacationing with Irrigators







I highly reccommend vacations with irrigators. Except for the fact that they get up way to early for breakfast meetings (Michael woke up between 5am and 6:30am everyday) they pretty much leave you (me not my poor hubby) to your own devices all day then return in the evenings to wine and dine you (minus the wine for us--we are cheap dates I've decided). It was great I honestly wish every mother could get one week off a year. One week is plenty, you start to miss the kiddos, yet it's enough time to enjoy the "aloneness". The show ended on Tuesday and on Wednesday Michael and I went to Disneyland and California adventure. Is it a sign of immaturity that I LOVE Disneyland? I can't deny it though. I am beaming the entire time I am there. Time with my main man was much appreciated and enjoyed also! I told him how nice it was to get off the star tours ride walk through the gift shop and not have him whine for even one toy--the other males in my life(jax and carter) could have never done it! The lines were so short and with no little ones my man and I made it through both parks with time left over to ride the "good rides" again. Thank you Irrigation Association for having your pow-wow in Anaheim! I should send them cookies....

10 comments:

Worsham Family said...

How fun!!! I am jealous. I think we should form a committee to get 1 week vacation for mothers enacted into law. Ya right :) Shelli

Holly said...

I am so glad you had a good trip! You are the hardest working mother I know and you deserve more than a week off each year! I think us sisters should go to Disneyland one time together!! How many accidents do you think the place could handle in one day?

Brenda said...

I heart irrigators. They give my sister more opportunites to visit me!

Darin and Angie Smith said...

I am totally enforcing "Shelli's Law". Just let the rest of us know when the Andersen sisters will be at Disneyland so we can be prepared for the headlines.

Miller Family said...

You definitely deserved this mini-vacation. How fun to go to Disneyland with your sweetie! Ditto Shelli and Angie. I will back that new law. Glad to have you back at basketball.

Heather said...

How fun! I'm not sure I'll ever get to disneyland without the kiddos! So glad you got to have that trip. Love ya!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Those gators are awesome! Are you really going to TX again next year? Can you get them to change it to AZ. Just wink and smile real pretty.

Shannon said...

BTW - I was driving in downtown PHX the other day and saw the hospital where NieNie is for the first time. It was all I could do not to park and go in. It is so strange only knowing people through blogdom and being so overly concerned about them.

Shannon said...

another ps - I just saw Sammi's blog about wanting to take hiphop and I am dying with laughter. You've got yourself a cute little character!!!