Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So besides the bike-a-walk-a-thon....

It's impossible to tell from my blog, but we have been up to other things lately besides the Royal Histio Heroes bike-a-walk-a-thon.  Here we go....
Carter pretended to be the "pirate" that stole the X from the Kindergarteners.  It was his idea and I O.K.'d it with his teacher.  I hope this doesn't start a life of crime....he will truly be able to blame it on me!


Brenda came to town and I twisted her arm to take Zoe and Sammi's birthday pictures.  Their birthday's are in February, she came in May---I fall behind at times.

Carter "graduated" from Kindergarten---waaaaahhhhh I love Kindergarten, truly I am going to miss having a Kindergarten class to hang out with, it's pretty fun.

Mrs. Mueller got choked up during graduation---I of course was a goner.

                                                          The handsome graduates.

                               The Eagle project is nearing completion, I'm for sure getting a nagging badge.
Besides, programs, and graduations, Kindergartners also get a beach party.  Why stop the partying after 2 events!
                                                                Emmanuel and Carter.
                                                              Water toys relay races.
 Awesome shot of Zoe in the end of year music program.  I missed Sierra altogether--Brenda is not proud.
                                            Carter at the music program---bottom right in yellow (hair and shirt!)
 We did more with the Noftle's besides just making them work at the bike-a-walk-a-thon.
                                         We took them to the world's coolest water slide.
Carter and his wonderful teacher, Mrs. Mueller.

Carter is quite the dare devil (not!)

About now Caleb is wondering why his Mother hates him!

              Mason survives a wild ride down clinging to Marcus's neck--Sarah has the photos to prove it!!
                   Hard to tell but, Marcus is riding on Billy, who was riding on Dallas--it was a manwich!

2 comments:

Louise said...

"Almost" all those pictures are great Becky! Seriously though, I'm impressed that you are at least trying to keep up with this, if time would just stop for a few days it would be so much easier!

Brenda said...

I can't judge...have you seen how long it's been since I posted last...OK I can't stand it. Get a new camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And don't post anymore pictures of me, no one wants to see that.