Friday, May 4, 2012

Histio Part 3 Chemo round 3 Day 3

Late last night there was a knock on the hotel room door.  Hoping it was the publishers clearing house I opened it---no big cardboard check but there was a husband to moi, and a father to Jackson.  We have traded places, he is doing Chemo duty with Jackson, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and I am at home.  I drove home visited with my female family, Mom, Brenda and Courtney, then picked up my 3 youngest from Red Rock and we (along with Mom and Brenda) headed down the road to Warden for Sammi's softball game.  They won both games and Sammi played great, not to brag or anything!  I've talked to Michael and Jackson several times today (in fact they act a little weary when they answer the phone now) and Jackson is tired and wiped out but no headaches.  Sammi is at a party, and I am feeling a little young to be too tired to go pick up teenagers in the middle of the night.  But I cannot tell a lie--I'm tired!

No comments: