Monday, September 3, 2012

First day of School 2012

Name pancakes for breakfast were a bust--after the t in Carter the lid blew off my squeezie bottle and I succumbed to regular, boring round pancakes.  I saw my cousin does just the first letter of her kids name--brilliant, I am stealing that plan for sure next year!!

Then the first day of school pictures, you try taking one of Jackson, the boy refused to act normal for me.  Jackson actually started chemo today but they let us start them late enough for Jax to be at school for 30 minutes.  He is on the ASB and they start the school year with an assembly.
See...

                                                                       My son.

Here she is, my 15 year old daughter Sammi that I am so proud of.
This 15 year old daughter wearing a Justin Beiber backpack--hmmmm.  I hope all the boys in her sophomore class get Selena Gomez's backpacks.
Sierra starting Middle School Today.  They better keep her as sweet and wonderful as she is.  I mean it--you break her you buy her!
                                            
Sweet Zoe.  Wearing jeans, smiling on cue, only needing one picture to get it right---I predict an amazing year for Miss Zoe.
Cool Carter---I would like to state for the record that this is the "scratch and sniff" planet of the Grapes t-shirt Grandma Louise bought him for school (he picked it out--Grandma is a pushover but she has better taste than that shirt) I tried hard to talk him into wearing it the 2nd or 3rd day of school, to no avail, obviously. In Carter's head this is 1st day of school worthy!!



Mocking Sammi....always fun.


                                     
Trying to get five of them looking, smiling, and not moving----ahhhh the joys.
Good enough.
The traditional first day of school in Grandma Louise's office picture. 
The last two Red Rock students--2nd day of school.

3 comments:

Louise said...

Here's to a successful school year for the five Noftles !!!

Heidi said...

Cute kids! That's awesome you always get pics with Louise. She probably loves it. It's going to be fun to look back through the years and see those pictures with her. We start school tomorrow- woot woot!

Brenda said...

Fabulous! The pictures, the kids, the clothes, the grandma...all fabulous! But Carter, we need to talk about that shirt. Love you!