Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Palooza 2008




























































































This blog will mainly be photos. And since nobody (I blame Brenda) will help me learn how to write a caption next to a photo, or load songs on an IPOD (blame Courtney for that one) you will have to deal with this eclectic collage. To explain the photos I will say this, some are of all my kids Easter morning, some of the sisters, Samantha (11 years), Sierra (7 years), and Zoe (5 years). Some pictures are of the "boys" Jackson (12 years) and Carter (3 years). Some pictures are of Courtney and Matt's easter party which took place the day before Easter. Massive egg hunt with a section for little kids and one for big kids. The big kids had a golden egg they were all dying to find because it had a 5 dollar bill in it. Finally after every kid was losing it Matt started giving clues, and more clues, and more clues.....till we finally discovered that Carter had snuck onto big kid turf and found the golden egg 30 minutes earlier!! There was a raw egg toss that even the Dad's got involved in. To cap off our day before Easter day (sometimes known as Saturday) Zoe decided to break her nose on our coffee table. She also sustained a softball size bruise on her thigh to compliment the bruised nose. I have included a picture of her nose fresh off the injury, and a week later so you can see the progress. On Easter we had dinner at Mom and Dad's and my Grandma Andersen was there hence the picture with her. Also Mom had a edible Easter bunny driving a zinger crafty thing that the kids loved to make and devour. Sunday night Mom and Dad left to take Grandma A. home, Matt and Court went there own way, and we went home to get our kids bathed and in bed for the night. Carter jumped out of the tub and I told him to get back in so I could wash his hair, he spun around slipped on the floor and split open his chin on the side of the tub. I did not include pictures of that---let CPS (child protective services) do a little work I can't just do everything for them!!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Captions on pictures: move your mouse to the edge of the picture and press enter, then type whatever you want...oh, forget it. Just call me. BTW the Easter dresses are fab. Fab... that sounds a lot like FAD. Do you remember when you told me and Amy the scary story about the creature called a FAD? It would come into our room at night and whatever other scary thing you told us. It freaked us out. Amy called me later that night to tell me what a FAD really was. She had to ask her mom, we didn't know what it meant. Do you see how you tortured me?

Shannon said...

I see you had to hire a cop for your easter egg hunt to keep the peace. :)

Holly said...

I always knew Carter was the smart one! Go boy! Tyson would be all over that golden egg with $5! Poor Zoe..I feel her pain not long ago I had the same looking nose. It is somehow cuter on her. Glad it is slowly healing! LOVE the Easter dresses! They all look FAB! You're wierd Brenda!

Granny DeeAnn said...

So sad I missed everyone at Easter! It was a crazy week, but a good one. So glad we can catch up with blogs!!! I want to find a golden egg Carter!! Everyone looks like they had a great Easter, dresses, ties, hunts and..... Grandma Great!! What more could you want!!