Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mother's Day!


I love mothers day! You might think it's because I get gifts and spoiled. It's not --- I love being able to say "go ask your Dad, it's Mothers day" and they do--and he can't argue because it is mothers day! Basically my kids just get a little less butler service that day and heck it's good for them! I am including some pictures of my "haul" this year--love having three kids in school! Although the middle school teachers did nothing--whats up with that?!

I got lots of fun bath supplies that I haven't had a chance to use yet. However, Michael and I are taking this weekend to finally celebrate our 15th anniversary ( more than a month late but we'll take it) and I will be bringing it all-- maybe even the rubber ducky. I promise not to post any pictures for you, so no worries!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Way to have 5 kids! And Happy belated Anniversary.

melanie said...

A little less butler never hurt anyone! Have a great time away, you deserve it!

Brenda said...

It's weird that when I tried to say, "go ask your dad" on Monday, it didn't work. It was great while it lasted though. Happy belated Mother's Day.

Louise said...

Becky,
Just read your blog and realized I never asked you what you got for Mothers Day, and you live soooo far away, I can't go to your house to see!!