Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sharing a Birthday is Fun to do, to do, to do....







Since typing that title I can't get the song out of my mind. I might have to get my cell phone out and listen to my cell phone ring tone, (pressure by David Bowie & Queen) to knock the birthday song out o' my head. Anywhoooo back to business... HAPPY BIRTHDAY 35 year old little sisters. I have noticed that since the twins hit 30 their age makes me feel older than my own age, strange, I know. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY Preston who was born on their b-day. We have a thing with nephews trying to steal our birthday- days in this family. Case in point, Preston, on the twins birthday, and then Tyson has moved in on Michael's birthday too. Love you all, wish I could be their to eat your cake. Oh, and wish you many happy returns also!



3 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks Becky! And thanks for the present...I got it today. You are so thoughtful. I don't know how you stay so on top of things with 5kids and being Primary President. You are one of those Moms that make the rest of us feel like losers. somehow you don't...you always brighten my day. Love you!

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday to my first born and the two ladies who spent their 28th birthday in the hospital with me. Now that's sisterly love.

Heather said...

What a funny picture of us. What are we doing? I guess it could be worse.... like Holly's blog. Thanks for the gift. You're the best- except for Syd and Kylie who gave me a snickers!