Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pictures are a Go!





































If there is one thing I have learned, after 15 1/2 years of marriage it's that if I wait long enough for help from Michael I'll either get it-- or I resort to turning my stagnant brain on and I figure it out alone. The fact that there will be pictures on this post, FINALLY, is all thanks to my cobwebby brain. There are pictures from the Christmas post, from the BAM the basement flooded post, and most recently Sierra and Zoe danced during half-time of the high school boys basketball game and there is a photo of those two beauties. I think this new camera and I will do just fine, although from the looks of the Christmas pictures it doesn't like taking pictures at 6 am any more than I do!

8 comments:

Miller Family said...

Yeah, Pitures. Good job Becky! I love the Christmas pic of your kids. What a great looking bunch all spiffy in their Christmas outfits. As for the basement, what a dreaded sight. Hopefully that won't happen again.

Shannon said...

How is the basement coming along? I can't even imagine. I love the spongbob jammies and the christmas pic of your kids. They are all beauties!

Louise said...

Ok, I've tried twice to leave a comment to no avail. It must be the hotel connection or my laptop. One more try-
Love the pictures, especially the one of the "Fearsome Five". Carter is actually looking like he participated in the picture taking process,he is actually smiling at the camera! He must be growing up or something!

Holly said...

That is so funny because the first thing I noticed too, was Carter smiling at the camera. What a good looking bunch! I never heard if the wood floor was ruined in the basement? Is it all put back together yet? Glad you got your camera working. Miss you guys!

melanie said...

I'm the third person to notice Carter's compliance. That's a great photo of all 5 kids!

Yikes on the basement! What a job!!

Becky Noftle said...

Wood floor slightly warped and seperated but with two preschool tables that seat six each -- you hardly see the floor anyway!

Heather said...

Love the Christmas photo. Mabye Carter could give Dexter a lesson in looking at the camera, and smiling. Not screaming, hitting or running away as I am trying to take it . . . aagh!

Brenda said...

Thanks for the post...finally. We need updated pictures of the basement though. And of course your kids are cute, they're related to me.