Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tagged by a Cousin

Tagged:
Five Years Ago I:
1. Let's see that would have been February of 2004 so we lived in Boise
2. I was getting ready for Sammi's 7th birthday and spending lots of time in her first grade class since she had the worst teacher ever. Can I just say I love you Red Rock Elementary, I have been to the other side and the grass much greener here.
3. Getting ready for Zoe's 1st birthday!
4. Starting to wonder if we would ever get the restaurant open(fast forward we will not!)
5. Was not pregnant with Carter (give me a month or so)

Five Thing To Do Today:
1. Apparently blog....
2. Change the sheets on my bed, and thank you to whoever invented kids and or pringles GRRRR....
3. Help Sierra and her friends get ready for the talent show tryouts and still maintain their friendship status!
4. Get Jackson his Lupron shot--sorry buddy I know you hate this one and that it hurts mucho bado.
5. Clean, get ready for preschool tomorrow, cry about the bond not passing, cook dinner, bathe the three youngest, fold and put away laundry, go buy milk and stay awake all night because I agreed to sub tomorrow and I haven't bought anything for my 2 daughters birthday's and their birthday parties, planned for valentines, ooops is that more than five?

Five Places I have Lived:
1. Moses Lake
2. Provo (with my parents, and then 4 different places as a student and one tiny little home as a newlywed)
3. Melba (Nampa Idaho)
4. Kittitas
5. Harrington
6. Royal City
7. Tri-Cities
8. Moses Lake
9. Othello (Othello address, Royal City phone)
10. Royal City (Daisy Street, G Road, and currently Hargraves Ave.)
11. Boise
Oooops I think I did more than five again--by the way if you are moving please call me to help--I am a professional who doesn't charge!

Five Jobs I Have Had:
1. Babysitter
2. Cleaning Houses
3. Cleaning Callahans' manufactoring (Oh, the stories I could tell)
4. Waitressing
5. Weeding wheat fields (I don't reccommend that they be weeded--lets just make our peace with weeds people)
6. Teacher

Five Things I Would Do With A Million Dollars:
1. Pay off the house
2. Sell my van and get a car that doesn't hate me
3. Get someone else to paint and put up baseboards
4. Start/Finish five college funds
5. Have an awesome Disneyworld vacation

I Want In Five Years:
1. To be celebrating my success as a children's book author ( is that pretentious?)
2. To be saying things like, remember that great cruise we took with so and so (insert your name in so and so's spot please)
3. To be many, many pounds lighter and when people ask me how I got so fit and trim to be able to say(modestly say...)--I just woke up February 5th, 2009 and I looked like a super model.
4. To be preparing for Jackson's graduation from high school (of course his is top in his class, star of all the sports teams, and accepted to the college of his choice) and we will be getting things ready to turn in his Mission papers (YIKES five years from now?---ok pause for panic)
5. To have a happy healthy family

There done and done, and now I tag you, but only if you love me or are at all disposed to call me a friend whom you greatly admire. ( Yes I am reading Jane Austen as a matter of fact)

7 comments:

Holly said...

Wow! You are ambitious! When I hear you say what you have to do every day I get exhausted...even though I know my life is just as crazy. I seriously don't know how you do it all. Love you!

Brenda said...

What was the bond? Now I'm dying of curiosity.

Heather said...

Sorry about the bond. I know you worked hard for that. That sucks! Miss you guys!

Katie said...

Ok, I did it! Thought it was kindof fun...I really need a life :)

The McGary's said...

You can always make me laugh! I was shocked to hear about the bond I thought Royal passed everything, now you all are starting to look like Connell:) I voted for it by the way so don't beat me up.

Brooke said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing. xoxo

melanie said...

Mucho bado. You are so funny.

If we EVER move (don't worry it's not looking like we ever will) I'm calling you. Your moving stats are impressive.

You are super woman, I want to be like you when I grow up.