Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Game afoot...

I thought this would be fun to do: (Well actually I saw it on several blogs and my trigger finger finally twitched--they do that sometimes you have to be vigilent)
The first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me for you. I get to pick what I make for you, but it will be especially for you.
** But here's the deal:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done sometime this year.
4. You have no clue what it will be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
** The Catch?The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FABULOUS homemade gift by me( and if you know me you'd better pray I don't attempt to sew you anything)!! So come and play along.

2 comments: