Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Baby Cousin....to Torture















This is baby Aftyn's first day home--I held the kids off their new cousin as long as I could (about 3 hours). The picture you see of Zoe is the only one of five where she wasn't literally in Aftyn's face---that girl is destined to be the mother of 12! She is so cute and so sweet, and I haven't brought my five baby muggers over since, I'm trying to get Aftyn back on my good side. I have snuck over a few times (ok every day) for a little "baby time". Nothing sweeter than a niece, I get to hold her, cuddle her, watch her grow and not pay for any of it!

6 comments:

Granny DeeAnn said...

Cute baby, cute cousins!!

Heather said...

So precious! My boys- however are more excited to see the new puppies than the new baby. Go figure. . .
I on the other hand will be sneaking plenty of "baby time!"

Shannon said...

So sweet! How great you get "babytime" and still get to sleep through the night.

Holly said...

I am sooo jealous! I was just saying to Brian yesterday at church (tons of cute babies all around)... I need a baby close so I can get some "baby"time with out actually having to have one! No fair! Give her a kiss for me!

Brenda said...

Show off.

melanie said...

Zoe is so funny. I'm glad she got out of Aftyn's face for the cheesy smile. Adorable. And such a sweet, new baby. Nothing better! Especially when you didn't have to endure pregnancy and labor!

(p.s. Is Heather coming up soon?)