Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sumpun looks different or weird or sumpun...







The other day Carter and his lovely sidekick totally destroyed Carters' bedroom. I won't name the sidekick because it is not sidekick's fault, Carter could have destroyed his room just fine on his own, he often demonstrates that ability. This time I told him he had to clean his room before he could do anything else that day. Not very many minutes later he comes to me and announces, "I'm done, but sumpun looks different or weird or sumpun, but I tweened my room." Not bad for your first solo flight cleaning your room---there is hope.

9 comments:

Holly said...

TOOOO cute! We love you Carter man. Maybe you could teach my kids to clean their rooms...you did a great job buddy! Becky....no offense but your camera stinks...or is it the user? Love you! :)

Worsham Family said...

Great job Carter! Can he come over and teach Hailey to clean her room? I have been trying for 13 years and nothing is working.

Courtney said...

I love how he talks! Does that side kick happen to start with an A! I wouldn't be suprised!

Brenda said...

Well done Cougar Man! I second Holly. What's with the camera (ahem operator)? Turn on a light or open the curtains or sumpun.

melanie said...

Sumpun always needs cleaned up around here. Maybe Carter should visit I don't care if it looks different or weird as long as it's tweened!

Louise said...

Whew, I was thinking it was my geriatric eyes trying to see the pictures and sumptun was definitely weird. Carter is one of a kind, aren't we lucky to have him in our family??

melanie said...

Love you Aunt Louise. You are funny, now I know where Becky gets it from!

Heather said...

Wow- Carter mabye you could come teach Dexter sumpun about cleaning his room! Yikes! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you.

The Woffindens said...

Hey!! Baby Lucy is doing good, she came home from the hospital last week. She was born seven weeks early and thats why she had to stay so long because she was on some oxygen and feeding tube and stuff.. She is doing really good now though! Thanks for asking! How is everything there??