Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009





I love this picture--Carter REALLY wanted
a "robot" picture!



















Like the original title? It took me HOURS no DAYS to come up with that one, and that is why it is taking so long to post about Easter. Actually the reason(s) it is taking so long to post are on their way back to Utah. Heather, Holly, Braxton, Dexter, Kylie, Sydney and Tyson have been here one week. So fun and so busy and so sad (really, no sarcasm) that it is over. I was thinking while they were here how much fun it would be to raise all these cousins in the SAME STATE, at least. Come on Brett and Brian Puuuhhhleeease (In case you don't know that is Sammonese for please) We went to Mardon's easter egg hunt on Saturday and loved being together for Easter. I can't remember the last time we were together for Easter(missed you Brenda). Baby Aftyn never touched a mattress the entire time they were here, hope they didn't spoil her for Courtney! I'm so glad they made the trip and hope they make it home through Salt Lake's latest snow storm. Enjoy the pictures all to commemorate Easter and the Cousins visit. I need photography lessons, put that on my birthday list. Carter has a running birthday list and I think it is a swell idea.

6 comments:

The Brown Family said...

NOOOOOO (that is Kim Brown for NO!). We couldn't live without your sisters close by! I think that you should just move here...Brenda can come back, Matt and Courtney and then your parents would follow for sure!

Yeah, I know I'm just the neighbor, but I really love your sisters and their cute kids.

You captured Dexter perfectly :)

Love
Kim

Holly said...

We had such a wonderful time! Thanks for letting us come and crash any kind of schedule you might have had going on, and cater to our constant entertainment! The kids were sad to leave and really sad once they remembered the 12 hour drive ahead! Thanks for the FUN...it was great to get out of the snow for a few days!

Louise said...

It really was a fun week. So glad I decided to have mostly daughters, that was smart of me, wasn't it? I hope Sammi, Sierra and Zoe will take after their Mom and her sisters!!

Brenda said...

I'm not going to lie, I'm a little bitter, mostly because I think those insanely skinny legs behind Adalynn are Courtney's and it's far too early for her to be skinny. Whatever. Loved the sunglasses infront of the fireplace picture. I think those should be mandatory. Happy Easter! I miss you!

Shannon said...

I love the easter outfits! The easter bunny freaked me out a bit though.

melanie said...

I agree with Shannon, that is one creepy bunny. So blessed to have so many sisters. Very smart of you and your mom. Maybe your girls will take care of me once all the boys around here forget about me! You know they will.