Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Magen and Shawn

The Wedding party, Samantha, Mandy, Marcie, Magen, Shawn, Brandon (Shawn's brother), Mason, and Jackson. (Did you catch the fact that all the names beginning in "M" are "M"ichael's siblings!!)
The Bride and Groom--new Uncle to 11 Nieces and Nephews, next time I will test him on their names and ages (I'll allow for errors of 2 years on either side, shouldn't expect more of an Uncle than a Dad, right?)!

In my humble opinion the cutest flower girl and ring bearer, I wish I could find the pictures of them doing this when they were 6 & 7 years old, Sammi wore a lavender dress that day too!


Our family with Michael's "Granny" Thompson.



My goodness these kids are good looking--must take after their mother.




The Noftle Boys. Michael's Dad(Fred) or "Bampa Fed" as Carter would say. Fred 60, Michael 38, Jackson 13, and Carter 4.





O.K. this post is LOOOONG overdue, but May is crazy---C*R*A*Z*Y. You might say, buck up Becky, but I can't. I'm dieting and that means hungry and grumpy so "you get what you get and you don't through a fit" people. Words to live by. We were lucky enough to go to Magen (Michael's little sister) and Shawn's wedding on May 2nd in Utah. Drove all day Friday, Wedding'd it up on Saturday and drove the 12 hours home on Sunday. FUN! The kids were troopers as was Michael. He was looking forward to taking our five kids on this trek like he looks forward to the dentist bill. Hope you enjoy the photos taken to commerate the weekend.

6 comments:

Miller Family said...

What a great looking family!! I love that saying..."you get what you get"...I repeat it often to the boys.

Good Luck on the diet. Call it a life style food change, not a diet.

Brenda said...

Well done sister. Well done. Your kids are handsome/pretty. Must take after their Grandpa Kent.

Shannon said...

How many weddings do you attend a year? I am sure you have set some sort of record. Everyone looks adorable. I especially love Zoe's lavender fairy dress.

Heather said...

Jackson looks THRILLED to be in so many photos! The girls on the other hand are loving it- too cute! We miss you guys- can't wait to see you again.

Louise said...

Great pictures Beck! I can't believe how grown up the kids are getting, scary!!

Brooke said...

WHat a great looking fam! Miss you guys. xoox