Friday, May 22, 2009

What is cuter than a gymnast?


Two gymnasts!! Zoe and Sierra had their first ever gymnastic meet last Saturday. We joked with friends that even Cross Country meets were more entertaining, but deep down I loved it. What little girl doesn't dream of being the olympic gymnast? I know my sisters and I did. The best Christmas ever was when we finished open a few disappointing presents and then walked into the family room to find uneven parallel bars set up by Santa!!
Also happy 36th to the Twinners, Holly & Heather hope the day is full of chocolate. And a very special shout out to Preston 8 years old today, special birthday for sure---I promise the check is in the mail!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I am not 36 Sis! Still 24- remember! Your old mind is really failing you! The girls look absolutely adorable. I would LOVE to go to a gymnastics meet- sounds like fun to me :)

Holly said...

Still waiting for my check, Becky! ha ha! Those are two DANG cute gymnast! Hope you video taped the performance! Love you!

melanie said...

Two adorable gymnasts for sure.

Oh I remember those uneven bars, I had a few injuries that kept the family laughing, ha!

Happy Day to Holly and Heather!!

Preston too, it's great to be 8!

Brenda said...

Those girls look adorable! I'm so jealous...I wonder if there is a gymnastic league for overweight pregnant adults. I should check into it.