Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Campaign 2009

If you click on the poster they will get bigger for you.



































Jackson and Sammi ran for ASB offices this year. Jax for ASB Vice President and Sammi for ASB Secretary. They had to make campaign posters and give a speech in front of the whole Middle School. Their posters cracked me up so I have to post them all---sorry. The Secretary (the real adult one!) of the Middle school said that on election day Jax stopped by the office to check if Sammi won--he said he would rather she win them him because he got to be the Treasurer this year and she has never had the chance. How choked up is his mother (pretty choked up) Luckily for them they both won--we couldn't be prouder (unless maybe Sammi could keep her room clean and Jackson could put his dirty socks in the hamper)!!
Sammi had one more cute poster but I have tried for 30 minutes to upload it and it won't--must have her sweet stubbornness!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats guys! Very creative posters. I love Sammi's "sweet stubborness"! She wouldn't be Sammi without it :)

Holly said...

Way to go guys! That is definitely an advantage of living in a small town! I love the posters...they are great!

Brenda said...

Those were just fabulous. I sense their mother's wit in them. I can just see their political futures wide open from here:)

Louise said...

Ok, I'm going to make you choke up again. I asked Jackson after it was all over if he was nervous giving his talk. He said "Yes and no. I wasn't nervous for my talk, but I was nervous for Sammi, she's never done anything like that before". (sniff, sniff)

Brooke said...

So stinkin clever! Congrats you two. We miss you guys. Please know you are ALL in our thoughts and prayers! xoxo

Beverley said...

ok I had to get out the tissues, way to go two of the sweetest grandkids I have. You are the best. I love and miss you, You will be the best the school has had. Jax I am so glad you are doing well and there was no new problems.