Sunday, January 10, 2010

29 reasons to love Christmas 2009

#29 Kent, Louise, Michael, Becky, Jackson, Sammi, Sierra, Zoe, Carter, Brian, Holly, Kylie, Sydney, Tyson, Brett, Heather, Wesley, Braxton, Dexter, Brenda, Preston, Carson, Abigail, William, Matt, Courtney, Avery, Adalynn, & Aftyn. Count it's 29 reasons to LOVE Christmas 2009---no offense Trevor, had you come it would have been 30 reasons! This dumb blog has taken me 2 weeks. After I put up Matt & Brian's video of their sledding wreck it wouldn't let put up another video, and would freeze up everytime I tried. And yes, I know the one I did "think" I put up of Matt and Brian won't play, read the last sentence of this paragraph to see my comment on that! But I'm not bitter about it or anything! Finally 2 weeks into it I gave up, and trust me I had some good video, Brett's vault at the gymnastic gym, is priceless, Jackson's sledding wreck, proof that Angels are watching out for him, Heather on the balance beam looking like she is fairly balanced, and lots of running, loud, smiling children. Oh, well, as we say in preschool; "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit".

#28 Christmas morning, it only happens once a year but man it's fun.

#27 Hearing "Mom watch this"---7 million times in one Christmas break.

#26 Digital cameras, and I'll tell you why--I tried 14 times to get these boys in "mid air" and was never once successful. At least I didn't waste any film. Note the previous picture was another attempt.

#25 Carson lost in a sea of snow, new research suggests that California kids love to play in snow.

#24 Watching Avery bail off standing while the boys didn't fair so well!
#23 Watching this happen live, but trust me watching Matt and Brian wreck via video is good too!

#22 Finding Dexter

#21 Carter had as much fun falling in the snow as he did sledding in it.

#20 Crazy people purposefully sliding into cold substances

#19 Carter grinning in Santa's hat is a great reason to love Christmas 2009
#18 One sure thing to love is three sisters all happy at the same time, together--at the same time, this is too rare
#17 You know your big brother KNOWS you when he gets you a gun belt, gun, and cowboy gear.

#16 Eskimo Grandmothers

#15 Many of us often felt like we were on the edge!

#14 In order of age: Jackson, Kylie, Sammi, Sydney, Wesley, Sierra, Tyson, Preston, Braxton, Zoe, Carson, Avery, Carter, Dexter, Abigail, Adalynn, Aftyn, and William PHEW! Perhaps the reasons we were on afore mentioned edge.

#13 The real trick this Christmas was avoiding the paparazzi--cameras everywhere.

#12 Carter officially discovers the joy that is Wii---Yikes.

#11 Sierra, Avery, and Sydney about to plunge into sledding bliss.

#10 Grandma attempting to explain the bracelet craft to Sydney and Sierra--I'm pretty sure Grandma didn't finish one herself--I could be wrong!

#9 Michael and his girlies, Adalynn, Zoe, Sydney, and Sammi nothing like a good Chic flick, how come he complains when I want to watch one with him??

#8 Kylie and Zoe looking bewildered by the bracelet craft

#7 Zoe and her favorite stalking subject Aftyn. Just remember Aftyn it was always out of love!

#6 Carson, Dexter, Braxton, and Wesley getting down with their crafty selves.

#5 Jackson surviving a sledding wreck--hmmm maybe kids with brain cancer and low blood counts shouldn't go off jumps---something to think about.

#4 Cute cougar faces peeking out of hoods makes the top 29 reasons easily.

#3 What could be cuter than Abigail and Adalynn with their playdough, I love barely 3 and nearly 3 year olds, they are so entertaining.

#2 Jackson and Carter went to watch a movie in my room early in the evening on Christmas Day--this is how I found them 20 minutes later--a little tired perhaps!

#1 Christmas morning with my five favorite kids in the world.

3 comments:

Miller Family said...

AWESOME!!

Brenda said...

Dang the blogger who doesn't appreciate AFV worthy videos! We had a great time and we miss you soooo much!

Heather said...

would've loved to see that video of Brian and Matt! Cute, Cute pictures! I miss you guys and the other 23 too :) Lets get to planning a girls trip in the spring!