Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blood Counts for week 18


I have been a horrible blood count blogger lately, I repent, I think. I promise all the lab sheets are in order in the "Caring For Your Child with Cancer" book (Hate/love that book maybe a snappier title is needed in my opinon). If you are concerned you may come over to my awesomely painted home and see for your self.
His WBC as of 1/26/09 (Happy B-day Sydney!!) was 2.9 normal 5.0-12.0
His HCT was 31.8 normal is 31 to 48
His PLT was 78,000 normal is 150,000 to 500,000
His ANC was 1,300 normal is above 1,000

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, look Jax! You're almost normal! The boys keep praying that "Jackson's blood will go up and up". Guess it's working;)

Heather said...

Hang in there Jax- and his mom! We love you guys so much. Sending hugs and kisses- and of course lots and lots of prayers your way :)

Holly said...

Way to go Jackson! Maybe your body is getting used to this chemo thing? Well...just don't get too used to it. It will be over before you know it! HOORAY! Love you buddy!