Tuesday, September 13, 2011

lost and found

I couldn't find our "real" camera this morning and there was something (next post) I had to document, so I got out the video camera and low and behold lost pictures from July were suddenly found!  Don't you love it when that happens.  Like when you put on your winter coat for the first time and there is $10.00 in the pocket it's like you won the lottery!

  Cutie pie William scored an inflatable bat at Summerfest.  This is good and bad---good because he is so cute, bad because now I miss his cuteness.
Birthday boy Jackson at Aunt Holly's the day we celebrated the fact that he was going to turn 16 in 3 days time!  I HAD to be the first won to give him a sixteenth birthday party even if it was before he turned 16!

Some of the kiddos I pay for at Hill Air Force base, probably wrecking their planes as I took this picture.

Zoe's turn in the flight simulator--she's the wind beneath my wings!(if you know what movie that song is from your OLD and probably a girl.)

Hill Air Force Museum is mucho grande.

Carter wasn't actually sideways in the chair--just one of those fixable things that I'm apparently not going to fix.   Love the sisters hands behind him when he is trying to concentrate on his flying skills.

This plane is like the one my Grandpa Andersen was engineer of in WWII.  He also had the job of manning the ball turret during battle--I can't even imagine how scary and uncomfortable that was.

More of those same Kiddos at that same place.

Zoe, Sierra, Miyah, and Natalie ready to perform at Summerfest.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

My baby is so attractive. And Beaches...the movie is Beaches.