Sunday, November 6, 2011

San Diego + Brenda = Sun (finally)



California doesn't like me. Seriously. Several years ago the irrigation show was in San Diego, and it rained the whole time. This time we flew into town, we were here a few hours, and then the "Coastal Storm" came into town too. Saturday (yesterday) Brenda came to play and so did the sun. Today she isn't here and it's raining. I feel like Eeyore sometimes!


I begged Matt to send me a picture of his 4 daughters.  Avery-7 yrs. Adalynn- 4 yrs. Aftyn- 2yrs. and Anistynn- day 1!!  I love that Aftyn has the i-phone in her hand--I hope Santa brings her one.  Anistynn wanted a little more rest under the Billi lights before she goes home.  Her Mommy must have told her all about tanning beds in the womb!

Since Brenda brought "wheels" to town we headed over to old town when Michael's meetings were over.  He had never been to the Mormon Battalion Museum and I hadn't been since they completely re-did it. 

Brenda made bricks for me!

She pumps water too-really the most talented of sisters.

In her spare time she pans for gold.

the view of old town from the observation tower.

We ate at cafe coyote, it is the same place we all ate the night before Matt & Courtney done got themselves hitched.

see-proof

In case I haven't posted enough unflattering pictures of myself on this blog.

4 comments:

Louise said...

How fun, I'm jealous!! I am amazed that Brenda can do all that hard work with that rather large purse under her arm, she is truly talented!

Maria said...

Glad you're managing to have some fun. Watched the Chargers lose in the rain today and thought about you being down there. Thanks for posting the 4 cuties. Courtney is about a year and a half behind on her blog!
You'll have to come watch the end of that JV game.
I am worried that you are spending too much time in your hotel room if you can post so much:)

Beverley said...

Well there is no Steve here but Grandma Beve is, wild kitty is history, gone, out the door, no more poop. And as far as the garage door problem, you can thank Zoe for that one, she figured out that the face plate on the door was loose so after we tightened it up, yahoo fixed. thank you for sharing your sweet children with me. I love being involved in the fun and busy lives, see you Wednesday.

Brooke said...

Such beautiful sisters! Love and miss you guys! xoxo