Friday, August 3, 2012

Histio 3 Round 6 Day 3

Found these lovely ladies at Whale 4 greeters desk today.

I discovered they were looking for a cute 17 year old boy, from a small, supportive town, who also happens to have known them from infancy.

So they came, they watched, and then they decreed we should head to a mall.  A mall is something our small supportive town does not have.  I gave these girls a hard job.  Take my credit card and pick out a school outfit each for my two shop-a-phobic sons.  This way I neatly got rid of all my children, and all the children in Shelli's charge which left us free to enjoy ourselves.  Sometimes I'm brilliant like that.

Thanks Shelli, Hailey, Morgan, Charisty, Becca, and Seila!! 
p.s. I would have had the boys put their outfits on for a blog photo, but they refused to try on clothes for me-- teenage girls, yes.  Me the woman who suffered through agonizing pain to bring them into the world--no.

1 comment:

Louise said...

Love those sweet beautiful girls! They must have learned to be thoughtful like that by growing up in a small supportive town, either that or they used it as an excuse to hit the mall in a big town!