Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Make a Wish Trip Day 7

We are at the end dear ones.  The end of the trip of a lifetime.  We still can't believe how spoiled we were and how lucky we are to have had this opportunity.  We'd pinch ourselves but we bruise easily.  Day 7 was our last day in Florida, we flew home that night.  While I packed up our Villa Michael took the kids swimming.  The pool at the Village is amazing.  After we checked out we went to Gatorland, Michael loves to torture me and test my love for the children.  Apparently my love has no ends, I went on Tower of Terror, Soaring over California, and to Gatorland again.  All 3 things I had previously sworn I would never, NEVER do again.  I am not a friendly (we've been watching Back to Museum 2 a lot lately)to the reptiles in the world.  I am particular nervous in Florida where you can be attacked by Alligators ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.   Only daredevils live in Florida.
The Noftle children in the Village pool, notice the fun spray thingys, when the mainline on Dad's farm does that my Dad gets mad---weird I know.
The brothers Grimm, I mean Noftle at the Poolside.
Five little pirates sitting on a ship....
Jackson can surf, fakely, like no other.

Posers, now they catch on to the camera---of course it's the last day.
Gatorland's famous entrance, at least that's what Michael said.
Sierra and Sammi are smart and sweet and cute(not to brag or anything) but not brave.  The little cute birdies freaked them out.
Zoe was in birdie heaven.  They were on her head, and both arms at one point, I couldn't get that picture because I was carrying Sierra out of the scary birdcage.
The kids in front of one of the world's last Albino Alligators--I won't say good riddance, but you'll know what I'm thinking.
Carter wanted a picture of the "tute baby alligators and turtles".  Done and done.

2 comments:

Beverley said...

Great fun, I could do without the gators too. Luv seeing the kids having so much fun.

Shannon said...

Only daredevils live in Florida - lol! Classic! I didn't realize you married such a daredevil. It probably comes in handy.