Thursday, March 8, 2012

Histio part 3 Chemo round 1 day 2

Side effects so far---HEADACHE.  Jackson has been fighting what he calls a Killer headache since lasterday to use Carter's word.  He was able to sleep last night and woke up feeling better, but as the day has progressed so has his pain.  We had to go to Bellevue this afternoon to meet with the surgeon who did the biopsy---he only had clinic at the new Bellevue satellite location this week.  He got his "disolvable" stitches removed since they hadn't vacated the premises of his eyelid yet, hoping that will feel better for him. 
Back in infusion.

 The new Bellevue clinic is very "organic" looking, here is a sample of the clinic room doors all different scenes.
The hallways all have laminate glossy orange, and rough cedar looking planks--I bet they take out a lot of slivers!

 See all these empty parking spots in this very busy parking garage--same on the other side....
             all those empty spots.  Want to know why they are empty?  I don't care I am telling you anyway
  Because all those spots are only for Fuel Efficient Vehicle Parking Only.  Silly, silly, I was so tempted to park my Yukon XL sideways in those empty 20 spots.
Reports from Royal City are good so far--I am so homesick though.  Why is it when I am at home busy and knee deep in kids all I want is a break.  When I am away I just want to be home!  Michael may be right, I am hard to please!

2 comments:

melanie said...

Is that what it is? Then I guess I'm hard to please too. Who knew? ;)

Onto day 3. Love and more prayers.

Bonnie said...

Praying that headache goes away, like lasterday!