Thursday, September 13, 2007

New blogger

O.K. Brenda and Shannon this is for you. I have preschool in less than an hour and I am setting up a blog. Who came up with that name anyhow. Blog, rhymes with bog, as in why am I bogging myself down with a blog. Maybe this will relieve some of my guilt on my recent departure from journal writing. The last entry was "yipee I am engaged" some 15 years ago, feels like only 150 years ago. Well---thats' great already I forget I am on the world wide web and start letting all the dirty secrets out of the vault. This is a grand idea Brenda!!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

It is a GRAND idea!!! I'm a genius!

Brooke said...

Yippee! I don't know how you find time to do it all. Congrats on finally starting a blog. Now if we can just get the twinners on board!

Shannon said...

YAHOOO!
Scuzin is blogging!