Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pirate Sierra pilages presents from Land Lubbers






Pirate Sierra has returned to these here ports. For her seventh birthday party my girly girl Sierra has requested a Pirate theme---AGAIN. I don't get it, but hey it's easy enough to pull off so "WHATEVER", as Sammi would say. I think my middle child (older brother and sister and younger brother and sister can't get more middle than that) had a pretty good day. I had preschool today so Michael and his faithful assistant Carter took treats to her classroom. I think she thought it was pretty cool to have her Dad come. Then tonight when Mom, Dad, Matt, Courtney and co. came over to do presents, dinner and cake the power went out. Pretty funny story involving Matt and Lisa Christensen but another blog perhaps. Anyways the birthday girl is tucked into bed and I am going on a search for that hidden bottle of rum......maybe it's the rum talking now but don't you all agree that Sierra is one adorable seven year old!! And despite the fact that Sierra is a dedicated Pirate lover, she has a very positive and happy attitude. Raise your glasses Matey's and here's to Sierra!

7 comments:

Beverley said...

Sorry I did it again, Happy Birthday Birthday girl I will call tomorrow. Love ya and can't wait to see everyone.

melanie said...

Pregnancy insomnia once again. I'm sure the computer is a big help in winding me down, ha!

Anywho... Happy Birthday Sierra! Love that the fall back for the girl is pirate every time. When you love it, you love it. I can't believe she is 7 already (remember how I showed up to her 6 yr party on time, that was fun)!

Shannon said...

Love the pictures! And it is not the rum talking - she is an adorable 7 year old. Logan has a birthday in a few weeks - too bad she won't do pirate because I have lots of pirate stuff. She is all about high school musical and webkinz right now. But what else can you expect from an almost 10 year old? BTW - LOVE Sierra's boots. Logan would die for those!

Brenda said...

Oh S-H!!!! I'd call but it's a little early. Crap, crap! In my defense...nope don't have a defense. I'm just a loser. This is what I get for giving you a hard time about being old. She is drop dead gorgeous though. And I love the fact that she loves pirates and scary Disneyland rides. She's one tough girl! Maybe next year she'll have a biker chick birthday.

Brenda said...

P.S. I see Dad's tummy! Skinny dude and I want two more stories. The one about Matt and Lisa, and the one about the deal with Avery in that picture!

Brooke said...

Happy birthday Sierra. We can't believe how old you are getting. Seriously...could your kids be anymore beautiful? Way to go super mom!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Happy B'Day Sierra! Hope you had a wonderful day. Here is a name of a book you might want to check out of the library!! Love, Great Aunt Dee Ann

How I Became A Pirate:
by Melinda Long, David Shannon
# Harcourt Children's Books (2003)
ISBN: 0152018484