Sunday, September 23, 2007

Stinking Day of Rest AGAIN

It's been a week since the last bloggy thing. I can start to remember now why my last journal entry ended with "big deal I'm engaged" or something like that. The only reason I am blogging right now is Courtney started her new blog and I couldn't get on it. I struggled with that for 15 minutes before I figured it out. Hey Court it's TheAndersen4.blogspot.com NOT @blogspot.com. Jeez....So when I finally read it I wanted to comment. Apparently to comment you have to know your user name and password--let's not make this complicated or anything. Tried 10 different things and could not get it right so I decided to click on my blog to see if it held the keys to the universe or at least my username and password and I saw that people had left comments for me---little ole' me! Very exciting so I read them and felt like I had left you all hanging for a week. So let's see--Monday played basketball with 6 other ladies who have been doing it together for two years. The last time I played was 9th grade and that year I fouled out every game but two ( It was then I decided to move on to cheerleading before I morphed into a life of gangsta' ing (?)).
Luckily Courtney was driving, because her fancy new car has a built in oxygen bar, which I badly needed. Besides needing oxygen my legs completly seized up on the way home. Pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to switch from the gas to the brakes. Wow, looking back on it she saved my life, and 5 beautiful children from lives as orphans! Orphans you say, but what about Michael? Trust me if I died and he was left to care for those 5 beautiful children he'd go all Owen Wilson on us (as soon as football season was over, also you would have had till said season was over to attend my funeral because Hubby and my parents would have waited till then to bury me). I think we should all say thank you to Courtney. By the way Owen I really am rooting for you--hugs and kisses. That day also included Two soccer practices, Sierra and Sammi, one grid kid football practice which involves oldest son and loml (love of my life (aka Michael) or Loser on my list, depending on his most recent behavior) two clogging practices, Zoe and Sammi, and a trip into Othello to decorate Dad's classroom bulletin boards for FHE. Don't even get me started on that-- Matt is highly competetive when it comes to bulletin boards, who knew? I have been digressing to much, I'll never make it to today if I get stuck on Monday, then when tomorrow comes where will I be? Pause to consider that. Ok -- Tuesday two preschool classes with 9 students in each, violin practice, Sammi , Grid kid football, Jax and Loml (pretty sure that day was loser on my list day) Carter takes GIANT step backwards in potty training. Luckily for you all I'm too much of a lady to go into detail about that. Think of me as Melanie Wilkes from Gone with the Wind if you will. Wednesday I went to Tri-Cities (75 min. drive) to shop for Sierra's upcoming b-day, and for food for people who keep asking me to fix it for them. They also keep asking me to wash their clothes and clean up their messes, and drive them places. I need new people. We were gone until 6:30 then it was eat dinner, wave to loml as he and Jax walked out of the door for mutual, leaving me to unload the van. Oh yeah, Soccer practices again today---I did nothing to facilitate so I'm not sure it counts. Thursday, preschool field trip to Jenks Bro. Apple shed. Nothing like taking preschoolers to a factory where there is mind numbing noise and tons of opportunities for little fingers to get amputated-- good one Mrs. Becky. Grid kids, planning with Sammi and her friend because Fri. night they are watching 11 little kids at my house during the Royal, Connell football game. That should be interesting. Friday, we are going to pretend Friday never happened this week, if you listened to Michael's webcast Friday night you'll know why. If not, just know that ignorance is bliss. No FRIDAY this week it never happened--there I am much happier. Saturday, house work, yard work -- loml (love this time) got the broken piece (a piece is defined as "hunk of tree bigger than my outdoor shed) of pine tree that fell off in the huge windstorm in FEBRUARY. Actually it should be loser on my list , not love of my life, why did we deal with that since FEBRUARY? Loml took me to Wal*Mart, dinner and a movie Sat. night. No date is every complete for us crazy kids unless it includes a trip to Wal*Mart. Good evening ---kids only called like 13 times..... Here we are on today and all I wanted to do was comment on Courtneys blog. Can you see why I never accomplish anything I am highly distractable-- that reminds me of a student I had once...... Stop Becky, just Stop.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Yes. Friday never happened. Love the loml, I might need to find my own acronym.

melanie said...

So can loml change half way through the day, good or bad? Funny post, again. My head spins with all your driving and running around. I'm scared for the future. I need new people too, I hate feeding them so often.

Shannon said...

Basketball???

Your life is CRAZY! Thank you for posting - you did leave me hanging all week! You are so funny -this blog may make you rich and famous.