Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat, Smell my feet, No Weight Watchers till next week





























Here they are in all their glory!! Carter, the Firefighter couldn't even lug his pumpkin towards the end because it was so heavy with candy (I have a horrible feeling that Mommy will lighten it up considerably). Good thing there wasn't a pressing emergency, people could die waiting for him, I know we almost did, in the car, out of the car, in the car, out of the car.... Zoe was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz right down to her sparkly red shoes which, I was happy (read "happy" sarcastically please) to notice Michael did not get in her pictures, sheesh whats the point of having sparkly red shoes at all? Grandma Louise made her dress, she looked so sweet in it ( amazing what costuming can do!). Sierra was....wait for it, wait.... a pirate. BIG surprise, I honestly won't be surprised if she does pilage and plunder for a career someday. Sammi looked hilarious in her Granny costume. She even had a great big Granny fanny. Note the "backside photo" please. And Jax was a "chick magnet" wishful thinking, I'm sure. That about does it---glad the kids had fun but I am partied out.

5 comments:

melanie said...

Oh they all look so cute! Sammi's granny fanny is hilarious! That Gma Louise, she's a special lady making such a cute dress for Zoe.

I heard all about them from Gma (you kiss up. wait, does she read this?). She told me Jax was a chicken magnet. I had to kindly tell her what a 'chick' magnet was (while I was laughing). Although I'm sure you already did. She thought he wanted more chickens, ha!

Heather said...

Cute kiddos! Dexter only made it for about 1/2 hour of trick-or-treating because he fell asleep at 5:30- right on the hardwood floor as I was getting the other two in their costumes! They came back for him an hour or so later. Trick-or-treating in Royal is so different. You get to drive around instead of walk a two year old all over the neighborhood. Nice! Love you all!

Shannon said...

I love that granny costume! Hey - and now you have a walker handy. I know all those kids are aging you at an accelerated rate.

Holly said...

Everyone looks GREAT! Very creative on the chick magnet. I love it!! Way to go on the costume Gma! It is adorable! We miss you guys! My kids went out for the long haul which is really annoying because I have 15 TONS of candy at my house! Good thing I'm not weighing in anytime soon! Good luck with that!

Brenda said...

FABULOUS!!!!! Can I just say I absolutely positutely HATE not having a computer. I hope to remedy this Monday (when Trevor hopefully, brings home a company issued laptop). Halloween looked highly festive at your house. What a bunch of good lookin' kids! Who-da thunk?