Tuesday, December 8, 2009

For 39 years.....

this man has been on the earth. For over 17 of those years I have loved him. For 16 years 8 months I have been married to him. For 14 years 5 months he has been a loving father. He has had 6 job changes in our married life, moved 10 times, owned 14 cars and of those only one brand new one!! He works over 60 hours a week for most of the year, for his wife, his five children and believe me they are a high maintenance, expensive crew! He faces his personal fears every appointment he goes to with Jackson(blood draws are not on his top ten list of things to do!). We love you Michael, so much, thanks for all you do for us -- and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

The "MAN" with his boys--who know where the girls had disappeared to at this point.

8 comments:

Miller Family said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to Mike. Hope you have a great day! We love you :)

Brenda said...

Remember when you were describing how mom's neck broke and Michael got all woosey? Good times. Here's hoping Becky made some tasty schweaty balls for your birthday!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Mike! We sure are glad you are in our family! Can't wait to see you all soon!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Happy Birthday Michael. If you're not careful you will catch up with me! Thanks for putting up with all the extended Andersens!!! We're a strange lot! Love, AD :o)

melanie said...

Happy Birthday Michael! I'm the butt of many of your jokes but I know it's cause you like me so much. Thanks! Hope you had a good day with your awesome wife and cute kids. :)

Louise said...

I know your b-day wasn't that great because you didn't see me, right? I'll try to make up for it during christmas break, ok? I will admit Becky made a great choice when she married you, have a great 39th year!!

Beverley said...

You are the best and a great son, loved talking to you. Now you really passed me up. Love always and yourever MOM