Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Chemo round 12 day 1

Round 12, ROund 12, ROUnd 12, ROUNd 12, ROUND 12!!!  It is possibly our last round of chemo, I'm really trying (ignore the first fragmented sentence) not to think that we are done, I don't want to be disappointed and especially don't want Jackson to be disappointed but the facts are there is a chance that this is our last round.  His ANC was sky high today (not abnormally high--just Jax high) 2449 WBC 4.7 PLT 336 and HCT 37.6.  So Sierra, who is this months winner of a trip to Chemo, enjoyed the sibling playroom and Jax got his treatment.  Then we fought traffic bravely and met my Aunt DeeAnn, Kyle, Heidi, Kate, Preston, and baby Lindsey for dinner at Olive Garden.  Yummy!  I'm referring to the baby, of course, she is 1 week old and soooooo cute.  Sierra and I were in a tug of war over her.  I took some pictures of us, but I took them with my fancy, new, too hard for Becky's brain, phone.  I sent them to my email and they got lost "somewhere out there".  If they ever come home I will post them!
However I will post the pictures I did just find, not sure who the photographer(s)are but they are pretty good!  Plus dolls really freak Michael out....
Something on the ground has their attention.
Sisterly love.
Have you met Rebecca?
Rebecca enjoys gardening,
daydreaming under a shady tree,
playing hide and go seek with her BFF's,
hosting the coolest slumber parties,
and entertaining Sierra and Kathryn.
Rebecca is also a loving friend,
and apparently quite the jokester.
Aha--I found them from "somewhere out there"! 
All of the crew at dinner.
You might not be able to smell it through the computer, but that Lindsey smells so good and newbabyish.

6 comments:

Louise said...

Shall we take bets if this is the 12th and final round of chemo, or will the ND CNS LCH guro Dr. McClain suggest otherwise on Monday? Love the "doll pictures", the fake ones and real ones! Have a good night.

Heather said...

Becky- you are too funny. Seriously- you posted the doll pictures on the blog. I'm with Michael.... creepy!

Brenda said...

For once I'm on Michael's side. Those are some scary pictures. The one with Rebecca peering around the tree is going to give me nightmares. Yea for Jax and his ANC counts. Not too brag but he knows how to go out with bang. Good luck in Texas!

Holly said...

Sometimes I think you should have been Kylie's mother. You are the only person I know that is more random than her! I am soo jealous you got to hold and snuggle baby Lindsey and hang out with Aunt DeeAnn in the same day. NO FAIR! Have a great time in Texas, and come home with good news, would ya!

Shannon said...

Loved the doll pictures!

Heidi said...

It was fun to meet up with you guys and visit! Glad you found the pictures off your phone/email. :)

Good luck in TX and you guys are in our prayers!