Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kindergarten Registration, for.....(gulp) Carter

The night before Michael reminded Carter that "tomorrow he would signing up for Kindergarten", Carter said, "Oh crud, I need to learn to read".  He then brought me four books and demanded he learn right then.
Carter playing a math game with his future Principal, Mrs. Eilers, let's hope their interactions are always this friendly!
I couldn't even get emotional about my baby registering for Kindergarten, look at his face he is sooooo excited.I love how he sets his mouth when he is working hard.
Carter needs to learn how to act cool about it all from his buddy Detton!
These two aren't excited for next year at all--I could be wrong (it's happened once before!) but I don't think Cougar man will be a frequent flyer to the office like Sierra.

9 comments:

Holly said...

Holy cow! You are going to be so lonely without Cougar man by your side. (maybe?) Nevermind...I guess you still have Michael to keep you company. Oh and the laundry! I am soo jealous that Grandma gets to go to school with them! I don't know who is luckier...Grandma or them!

Shannon said...

He is SO cute! I am sure his teacher will be in love with him.

Extreme budget cuts here and kindergarten is back to 1/2 day. Is it wrong to be sad about that when Aaron is still 2 years away from kindergarten? lol. It costs $265 a month if you want full-day. I might need to get a job. lol - just kidding.

Granny DeeAnn said...

Wow..... Kindergarten! What a cute picture of your mom and the Coug! How time flies..... Read Carter read.

Heather said...

Yea for the babies of the family to start Kindergarten :) It will be a very rough day I'm sure- for the mom's that is! I'm so jealous your kids get to go to school and see their Grandma every day!!

Brenda said...

Congrats to Cougar Man and to you Rebecky! And I must say that my mother looks quite lovely in that color:)

melanie said...

He is one cool cougar! I love his thinking, funny guy. So awesome that your kids get to visit Grandma. I'm thinking Carter might find his way there if your mom keeps his favorite snacks or dip around. :)

Katie said...

Yay for Carter!!! You too Becky! Cade is sure going to miss him.

Louise said...

Ok, I've actually posted on this three times now, but I keep getting interrupted and everything "time outs" on me. Anywho... I am soooo excited to add the Cougar Man to the frequent flyer crowd- I am so lucky!

Katie said...

I cried taking my Carter to kindergarten registration and haven't since cried knowing that they love it and I have a few hours with one less kid. Does that sound bad? I know I will cry taking Chloe because then I have to face the fact all my kids are old enough for school. It will probably last 30 minutes.