Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lovely Ladies

When my Mother in Law was here I was cutting out pictures of the kids who have recent photographs to send with her. She said she hadn't seen the ones of Sammi and Zoe which means I neglected to post them on my blog. My bad, but wasn't it worth the wait?!










In other news Jackson hasn't had the best week post chemo. Felt sick to his stomach a lot this week but each day seems a bit better than the last, too bad he had three baseball games this week, hasn't been easy.

7 comments:

Holly said...

Beautiful pictures girls! LOVE them! Do I get one? Sorry Jax has had a rough week. Quit worrying about feeding my husband and give Jax some extra hugs for me! Love you guys!

Louise said...

They certainly are lovely ladies, and great pictures too! I gues I'll have to make the long trek to your house to get one!

Heather said...

Such beautiful girls! They look just like their mom :) Love and miss you guys. Hugs and kisses to Jax- glad he's pulling out of it.

Granny DeeAnn said...

I think they favor AD! Ha Darling girls! Pretty dang nice little ladies they are also. Sorry it's been a hard week Jax. I just ordered you some good ones. I hope the order doesn't get lost in the mail! Love you guys.

Brenda said...

Lovely ladies makes me think of Les Miz. And that's not the greatest song. Anyway, they are gorgeous girls! Tell Jax to suck it up. It's not like they're pumping poison through his veins. Wait...nevermind. Give him hugs from his favorite aunt.

Brenda said...

Sometimes I re-read my comments and think "I'm so cruel". Tell Jax to hang in there and that we are all praying for him and love him to bits. There that was better.

melanie said...

You have such adorable girls! Well, the boys are too but I'll favor the girls since this a post for them. :)

Hang tough Jax. Hoping you have a better week.

Love all you guys!