Sunday, April 15, 2012

Histio part 3 Chemo round 2 day 4

 On day 4 of Round 2 of Histio reruns part 3 the kids and I walked down to Pike Street Market in the A.M. to give Michael some much needed "Quiet work time".... what??? You mean four kids, and a sweeter than sweet wife in one hotel room makes it difficult to think and work--I can't wrap my brain around that.  However;  I am so glad we did it---the kids saw the famous fish throwing, and for Sierra the challenge was to get a picture of the fish in the air---she tried repeatedly!  This is yet another day I am grateful for digitial cameras, otherwise an entire roll of film would have been wasted.


Jackson and Sierra in front of the fish.
We also found an awesome bakery that sold these huge donuts---even this family of foodies had to work together to finish this baby off.
Grandma Beve and some of her friends bought Jackson a personal DVD player, I think he is going to wear out his "Royal Knights Football Highlights" movie completely out. 
 Moved to a new hotel tonight--3rd hotel in 4 days, I am wishing I packed lighter by this point.

1 comment:

Beverley said...

Fun maybe when I come sometime we can go see the fish throughing too, always wanted to see it. so glad Jax is enjoying the DVD player, Marcie, Marla, and Linda were so happy to pitch in on it. Love you guys and can't wait to see you in a short while. love Beve