Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pictures from Children's Hospital to You....


One down, 47 to 71 more to go.....

Thanks Aunt DeeAnn, I'd like to tell you he was doing his homework here, but I'm pretty sure he found a website with racing games. Sigh.....how is he going to support me in my old age with those skills?

Do we look like Doctors or fools with coughs? Don't answer that.

Do not put this on your "must read" list, it's not that good.

I'm hoping he is dreaming of football, in reality he is probably just hoping that this is all just a bad dream. He slept most of Tuesday, except when the pain was too bad he would wake up for some meds.

Can we leave yet?

All tagadermed up and no where to go.

Back from surgery, couldn't have been happier to see this boy.

Modeling the latest in hospital garb.

7 comments:

Heather said...

I am so glad Jax is on his way back to perfect health. Too bad it will be a rough road back :( He looks so tough and brave, and I know this is probably harder for you (Beck) to watch than him to do. If only we could be as brave as our children- right? We love you all!

Miller Family said...

Despite this journey he is on, he is still smiling and keeping positive. Love the face masks. Colin had to wear one Saturday at the walk-in and it made him look so little and vulnerable. He has bronchitis so thankfully no flu. Hang in there Jackson. You are always in our thoughts and prayers.

Elaine said...

Thanks for sharing these photos, it touched my heart!
I realize that there is still so much to be learned, but I am ever grateful for the knowledge that these doctors, and good men and women in the medical field have, and how they bless our lives with their knowledge and efforts. (Especially to those who don't give up, but keep learning and doing all they can to make lives better)
There are many who live today because of those good people.
Not only those good people though, we owe our lives to our God, a loving Heavenly Father who has given us all we have, not just our lives. God is Good!
PS - great garb!

Shannon said...

Good self portrait guys! Thanks for sharing the pictures. (I didn't really know what a port was, and now I do. Is that still how it looks after you get home?) Oh - and I like the blanket!

Brenda said...

Lookin' good Jax! And we're praying for only 47 more to go. Love you so much!

Granny DeeAnn said...

I just keep thinking of Pres. Monson's words..... Take joy in the journey. I'm so glad to see a smile on Jackson's face. Thanks for the post Becky. Another surprise today... but Jackson better get to open it himself!!! Love you guys. AD
PS Don't tell me I'm out of control. I am in therapy! Ha

Katie said...

How we love Children's...and I ditto what Elaine said. I am in love with all of Maddie's doctors and nurses, they have done so much for my baby as well as for me in the tough times. They are truly amazing people!!!

I'm glad round one is over and I'll be praying for you guys as you gear up for round 2 in a couple of weeks. So glad he's feeling much better and life is back to normal for you guys. Isn't it when 1/2 of the household is battling illness? I know we are!!!