Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Thank you carpet fairies!




Isn't it lovely, isn't it beautiful?! We could do carpet angels all day long, we love it!! So THANK YOU anonymous carpet fairies who made this home more comfy, and much more clean. If you are ever bored do not, I repeat do not go to the American Cancer Society, (caring for children with cancer) website and look up how to clean a home when someone in it has a suppressed immune system, you don't want the pressure. Have you bleached your, EVERYTHING today??!!

6 comments:

Holly said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It looks awesome! It is amazing what new carpet can do! Enjoy!

Beverley said...

looks great, I am so happy for you guys, you deserve this and more.I luv the carpet angels and Carter in his bed, so cute, hugs and kisses to all. luv ya

Brenda said...

Ahhhhh. I bet it smells so great in your house. Not that it was stinky before, but new carpet smell is pretty awesome. And carpet the color of dirt? Genius.

Granny DeeAnn said...

Love the new look Becky. New carpet gives you a new lease on EVERYTHING! Can't wait to make my carpet angel!!! Will you be able to help me get back up on my feet? lol

Miller Family said...

Nice carpet! I bet you love the new carpet smell too. I wonder if they make an air freshener that is "new carpet". I think they have a "new car" smell. Enjoy making many carpet angels!!

Louise said...

Hey, Michelle you could make alot of money on the "new carpet" air freshner. It smells so wonderful, its almost as good as the new carpet itself, but not quite!!