Friday, October 23, 2009

What does Chemo look like....

It looks pretty cozy to me!

And after a nice nap at Chemo we go back to the hotel so Jax can:

Here are the promised count posts, sorry they are late, we had hotel Internet issues last night:
HCT: 36.8 last time 36.4 normal 31-48 PLT 448,000 last time 629,000 normal 150,000-500,000 WBC 6.2 last time 2.9 normal 5-12 ANC 3,447 last time 1,305 normal over 1,000.
We look good so far, and no mouth sores yet. This I attribute to all your prayers, every day someone new and sometimes surprising tells me they are praying for Jackson. I love faith, and family, and friendship, and prayer.
Interesting side note, when we got back to the hotel yesterday after Chemo we noticed a group setting up for a convention, and some interesting(to put it extremely mildly) looking folk around. That's right people, a convention for burlesque dancers (I'm sorry performers) at our hotel!! We heard and saw some stuff that I won't subject you to. In fact I almost feel like I best be making an appointment to see my Bishop after staying at that hotel!! A note was under our door this morning with a list of their "activities" for the day, oh and if anyone lost a diamond nipple ring check in with Candy, you know the guy who taught the fan class last night!!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Sounds like the fun place in town to stay! Who hooked you up? SO glad there are no mouth sores...we'll keep praying. You two rock! We just waited 2 1/2 hrs in line at 6 am on a Saturday to get the swine flu shot so we would be safe to come visit you...but they ran out 15 people in front of us. URRG! We'll keep trying!

Worsham Family said...

You get all the fun ;) I have been thinking and praying for you all week. Thanks for updating us and I am so glad there are no mouth sours.

Miller Family said...

Hey, anything to take your mind off of why you are there for even a minute. Ha Ha. I bet that was quite the sight. Glad you blogged about it. I am sure you will never forget that!! So great to see you guys and Jackson at the game last night. Sorry it was such a bummer of a game though! Good luck with your trip back to Seattle today. Hope you all get to do something fun after the chemo. More blessings to you and your family!!!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Oh you must have just missed my dance. However I didn't loose anything. HA Aren't people interesting? So glad things are going good with Jackson. We might need to help you with getting a GOOD/BAD list of hotels. You know there are lots of freeks in that wild Seattle. Luv ya....... AD

Britt said...

That is so sweet that he uses the blanket. it means so much to me and so much to my mom. I will keep praying.
Love BrittanyJo