Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School 2009


Lucky for us Braydon had time to play with Carter on the first day of school, before he ran off to Kindergarten registration. When Mr. Buster dropped Braydon off, I heard Zoe telling Sierra that her teacher came over to tell her good morning because he was excited for her to start school in his class!! Poor Carter keeps asking to have Braydon or Avery or Dayne or Kale or Jace or Jett over to play, and I keep saying "there in Kindergarten buddy, sorry". Sigh just 12 long months till Carter joins his buddies at the "big school".


The annual "First Day of School with Grandma Louise" photograph. Jackson 8th grade, Samantha 7th grade, Sierra 3rd grade, and Zoe 1st grade. Wow, there grades make me feel old, how could I have a kiddo almost in High School?




I know, I know please get me photography lessons and the time to take them for my birthday. Still even in bad lighting these kids manage to look goooood!

5 comments:

Granny DeeAnn said...

Your little family are amazing! So glad you could go to Texas and get some answers. I might need to sign up for the extra bedroom when Jax goes to college! You always have high drama comin' from somewhere. I'll stand in the corner and laugh uncontrollably.... Think about it............ Ha AD

Miller Family said...

Colin had orientation on Friday so on Thursday he was asking if Gunnar, Trenton, Kale etc could come over for the day but they all had orientation on Thursday. He loves kinder. Hang in there Carter. Your time shall come!!

Shannon said...

For a second there I thought that Sammi (in the picture with your Mom) was Heather!

Brenda said...

I would so love to take pictures on that porch with that view. But more than that, I would so love to have that annual first day of school picture with Grandma Louise. Luckeeeee.

Louise said...

I would love that too Brenda. Whats bugging me about that picture is that if I didn't have 2 inch heels on Sammi and Jax would be almost eye to eye with me. How could I have GRANDKIDS that old??