Tuesday, September 22, 2009

sleep, pain, sleep, pain, geo search, sleep...

So as you probably gathered from the title we are riding the waves of discomfort tonight. He hurts so we give him a pain pill, he sleeps, he wakes up hurting, another pain pill and in the time it took to kick in he worked on some of his school work (I tried to get him to take it easy but Jax stresses when homework is hanging over his head) then he said some pretty off sentences and admitted he was feeling less pain and less brain!! Loved that statement! So on we go. Sammi is sick at home, no school today with a fever over 100 degrees so pray for her too. Carter had a blast of a day and couldn't speak fast enough to tell me about Caden's mom taught preschool, and what Molli did and her dog and then her brother Bailey came home and at Grandmas they road the golf cart "like forever and stuff". Didn't talk to Sierra , she was always driving said golf cart, and Zoe had a marvelous day, at least 14 stickers in reading class (according to Zoe I haven't verified this amazing information with the authorities yet!) and had a blast on Miyahs' new teeter toter (sp?) which they apparently got from a lady who was actually going to throw it out over a little blood and injuries if you can believe it! Thanks everyone for taking care of our little family. Michael is home now, kids are in their bed and Jax has "be kool" patch on his forhead, makes him look like my little four year old Jax to me. Good night, sleep tight.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Sounds like the kids are having a blast and being well taken care of! We are so grateful that everything went well and praying you and Jax have a restful night. Good luck tomorrow...sounds like a very busy day! Love you! :)

Shannon said...

I just looked back at the last post to see what is happening today - and it sounds like A LOT! I'll be thinking of you both all both all day and praying everything goes smoothly. I was able to attend a session at the Mesa temple over the weekend and put Jackson and your family on the prayer roll - as I am sure others have done at other temples. Love you!

Louise said...

Hope your night was good Jax and Becky. Mr. Bozorth said to tell you hello and he's thinking of you Jackson. Sierra says Sammi threw up last night after they got home. She is so sweet to wait until she left my house to do it! I'll call you later, don't want to wake Jax up yet.

Brenda said...

Tell Jax this is the only time we're going to allow him to "sleep it off". Sorry you weren't updated on William. I thought you had enough to be getting on with (do I sound like J.K. Rowling?). And we are going to Utah for conference weekend. Trevor has a mission buddy coming in from Ireland and they are going up to their mission reunion. I'm going to see my sisters and introduce them to my son. It sounded way more fun than some reunion. I could have sworn I told you all that. Anyway, good luck today with your fancy tests Jax. Just as long as there's no spelling involved, I'm sure you'll do fine.

melanie said...

Less pain, less brain. Now that is funny Jax! I'm so glad the rest of your bunch is being taken care of and prayed for and loved while you are away. You're doing great!

Oh and my mom left a card reader here and you can have it to post photos when you're in Seattle. I'm sure that might sound like greek to you but I'll come and give you a little lesson before you head back out of town. :)

Good luck today! I'm hoping since the time was changed you get to sleep in even if it's just a little bit. Please say yes! Love you Beck.

Bonnie said...

Hi, y'all. Jackson's name is on the Boise temple prayer roll too. Picture all the prayers going up for you to heaven, like a multi-state fireworks show!