Friday, September 11, 2009

Home Makeover

I love walking in my front door to see the beautiful picture of Christ and the "expect a miracle" sign---I've got lots of miracles in my life right now...
My gorgeous muted gold walls and black banister and railing--looks so cool. What color should I do trim and baseboards upstairs? I am doing white downstairs but I wonder if that would look weird against the dark colored walls upstairs and around the black door I now have?? Give me your opinions please.


This cracks me up every time I come in through the garage!! They took my old Americana decorations from the entry way and decorated the stairs that lead from the garage to the house!! I'm leaving it -- it makes me giggle.


All cans in their places with bright shiny faces. The Ladies who did this room have most likely some scary stories to tell, after some intense therapy they should stop moaning and rocking catatonically(sp?). It feels so good to walk through my decorated garage doorway into a clean and organized pantry, like deep sigh good.



From peeling yellow and brown to this!





The house looks happier to me!



6 comments:

melanie said...

I LOVE, LOVE it Becky!! The black banister, the gold walls, the black door, the outside color. ALL of it!!! The sign for miracles is very fitting too. What a great place for it.

I want your pantry even if it did send some women into therapy. It's amazing all organized like that. So nice you can think of America before you enter too. :)

Holly said...

Wow! It looks SOOO great! Nicely done Royal friends! I am so excited for you Sis! Figure out the next big project...and when we come for Christmas break, we'll knock it out! Love you!

Brenda said...

Love it! It's super fancy. The miracle sign made me tear a little. It's perfect, right? Thanks again Royal friends!

Brenda said...

And I must compliment your lawn. It looks so green and pretty. And your photography is improving R-Unit.

Granny DeeAnn said...

Wow, everything looks great! Will all those peoples (tee, hee) go to Grandma Greats? The outside is already done. The miracle is... All of you are in my family!!! Tell all the Royal family thanks for me. I was working right along side them... in my feeble mind. Why am I not quite so tired. Love you Noftle Family!!! AD

Heather said...

The house looks great. I would've never picked those colors but I LOVE them! Way to go everyone who helped. You have AMAZING friends:)