Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We're looking at him!

He is back from surgery laying here moaning in his sleep. He is so cute, he says he is not sleepy, but can't keep his eyes open. Michael asked him if there was anything he wanted to say to his fans, Jax just moaned, so being the smart alec he is Michael said I bet you can't even spell blog right now Jackson, Jax said yes I can hgem5!! Then he added bet your embarrassed now Dad, and went back to sleep. He has had some apple juice, said his chest is a little sore, but the IV in his hand is bugging him more. We will be release from here in a few hours then go back to the hotel which is next to the ferry that takes you to Whidbey Island, Camp Casey memories.... Then tomorrow back here at 1:00 for blood draw and labs, 1:30 for a 3 hour BAER test, 4:45 exam with his oncologists, and 5:30 his first Chemo. We changed the times for chemo on the following days because trying to get down I-5 at 8:00am is ridiculous (I am homesick for my no traffic Royal City Streets). His Chemo on Thursday is at 1:00 and Fri. and Sat. at 11:00. I wish I could post the pictures of him but we can't figure out how to put the card into Jackson's fancy new netbook. So those will have to wait. I will try to post more tonight from the hotel room and let you all know how recovery is going. Thanks for the prayers and keep 'em coming his way. Give my other kiddos a hug if you see them, wish I could do that....but it is O.K. because I know Mom, Courtney and the rest of you are taking them into your hearts while we are gone---thanks everyone, we love you.

9 comments:

Beverley said...

Crying and laughing at the same time. Wha ta great belssing he has and will bring to us all. God bless and get you well Jax, I love you so much.

Brenda said...

You guys kill me. Kick a guy while he's down! I shouldn't judge, I totally laughed at him too. Tell him I think he's super rad. Love you all.

Louise said...

FYI, Sierra, Zoe and Avery got their flu shots about an hour ago, and no tears, not a flinch from one of them, lets see if Jax's Dad can muster that much courage on Thursday when he gets his!! Hang in there Jax, we'll figure out a way to get back at your Mom and Dad for the blog spelling incident! Love you bud.

Worsham Family said...

I am glad everything went well. I have been thinking about you guys all day and just now thought to check your blog. If it makes Jax feel any better Hailey played peakaboo with her cap a few years ago when she had her tonsils out. I'm sure she WON'T appreciate me sharing that story. Although, it doesn't make it any less funny! Hang in there and I hope you can feel all the love and prayers headed your way!

Shannon said...

Nie's Whidbey Island? Glad to hear everything is going well! Thanks for keeping your fans updated.

Becky Noftle said...

Yes Nie's Whidbey Island, it's beautiful.

Granny DeeAnn said...

I have a tear in my eye and a smile on my face. One down for the count! What? You don't know how to post pictures. I have failed...
OK.... Does Aunt Dee Ann need to come to Seattle via Everett, with a card reader? Also if your camera hooks up with a mini USB the netbook will read it. Let me know cause I know I have card readers aplenty sitting around. You know I only post every 3 or 4 months so I won't need it. Ha Love you guys.... Another hug for Jackson..... (Oh, you and Michael can have a hug too.) AD

Katie said...

So happy it went well!!! Hopefully you're back at your hotel now, relaxing and getting ready for a very busy day tomorrow...Jax is an awesome young man.

Thought of you all day, especially while at preschool this morning. Miss Becky, you were missed ~Miss Katie just doesn't do you justice! I did have lots of fun (hopefully the kids did), things went pretty smooth (except some kitty torture, don't worry...the cat's ok and did escape the chasing preschoolers) and everyone was there for pictures :) Yay!

Let us know if we can do ANYTHING...we're looking forward to Carter on Thursday!

Love, prayers and hugs being sent your way!!!!

Love,
Miss Tatie

Jason Stewart Family said...

Way to go Jax!!! You are the strongest guy I know!!! I miss you at school! Hope to see you at school soon!!

Mrs. Stewart